WordPress is a free and open-source content management system based on PHP & MySQL. Features include a plugin architecture and a template system. Choose from 350+ easy-to-use themes for any type of business, portfolio, or blog. 24/7 Support. Built-in SEO.
To install WordPress using Softaculous. Firstly, login into your control panel.
Go to Software section and click on Softaculous.
It will redirect to Softaculous page. On the front page you can find WordPress logo (if you didn’t find it, search WordPress in search box).
This is will open page with several options displayed. You will see options like Install, Overview, Features, and Import. Click on Install link.
The screen will display installation details. Fill in the WordPress installation details.
- Choose Protocol: You can use any protocol from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Domain: Here you can choose the domain on which you want to install WordPress from the drop-down menu.
- In Directory: Leave this blank to install on domain directly or if you want to install into a subfolder of your website, you can type the folder name. This will look like https://example.com/subfolder.
- Site Name: Your website name.
- Site Description: About your website.
- Enable Multisite(WPMU): If you want to handle multiple WordPress website in one control panel, click on the box or else leave it blank.
- Admin Username: Enter a username for your WordPress Dashboard.
- Admin Password: Enter whatever password you want for the Dashboard.
- Admin email: Enter a valid email here. The system will place an invalid email here. you will need a valid one.
Softaculous will check the submitted data and install the files to your server for WordPress.
Now you will see your WordPress installation in the Current Installations list.
The installation completed.
You can see website URL and admin panel URL.